A grant aid is available under the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF) programme 2014-2020.
When making an application Tribe can assist you, if you wish.
- A business case –You must only provide a business case if your total project cost is £25,000 or more.
- Financial information – 3 years of either audited or unaudited accounts. See General Guidance for more detail
- Quotes for costs to be incurred – advice is provided in this guidance and the General Guidance on what you need to supply
- Company/charity and Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration numbers if applicable to your circumstances
- Organisation headcount numbers if applicable to your circumstances
TYPES OF PROJECTS YOU CAN APPLY FOR
This support is for investments on board fishing vessels and should be used for projects relating to: innovation in fisheries; health and safety; projects relating to added value, product quality and use of unwanted catches.
This includes the following:
- Investments in safety equipment on board vessels
- Investments to improve health on board vessels
- Investments that improve hygiene on board vessels
- Investments that improve working conditions on board vessels